Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Aloo Gobi (Potato and Cauliflower Curry)
Index » Mains » Aloo Gobi (Potato and Cauliflower Curry)
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1/2 head of medium cauliflower
- 100g green beans
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Dice the potatoes and cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and slowly fry the onion and garlic. Add the spices, followed by the potatoes and cauliflower.
- Add about 1 cup water, cover with a lid and simmer slowly, stirring occasionally, until cooked. Add the coconut milk and beans and heat through. ENJOY!
Serving suggestions: eat with indian basmati rice and pappadums (lentil crisps). (serves 4)