Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » Apricot Balls
- 1 cup aborio rice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 150g diced dried apricots
- 1/2 cup coconut
- extra coconut for rolling
- Put rice, sugar, soy milk and water in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 20 minutes, occasionally stirring, until rice is cooked. Cool.
- Using a stick blender, blend the rice mixture until smooth.
- Add apricots, coconut and enough cornflour to make a creamy mixture that's not too sticky.
- Roll teaspoon fulls into balls and roll in the extra coconut.
- Place on a tray and put in fridge to set. Scrumptious!