Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Bean Tortilla Wraps
Index » Mains » Bean Tortilla Wraps
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 avocado, mashed with a squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 tin borlotti, pinto or kidney beans
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- tobasco, chilli flakes and black pepper
- flour tortilla (flat bread)
- In a pan, heat the chopped tomatoes, beans, tobasco, chilli and seasoning. Squash the beans with a wooden spoon until a cooked 'mash' is achieved.
- On a warm tortilla, place a spoonful of the bean mixture, some grated carrot, some fresh chopped tomato, some capsicum and some creamy mashed avocado.
- Fold up the bottom, then fold in the sides of the tortilla and eat!