Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Mains » Borlotti Patties
- tin of organic borlotti beans
- 1 crushed weetbix
- 1 teaspoon oregano, sesame seeds and tahini
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl place the drained borlotti beans. Add crushed weetbix (could also use cornflakes or rice bubbles).
- Add spices, seasoning and tahini. Mix well using a potato masher to mash the beans in with the other ingredients.
- The mixture should be slightly sticky, firm and hold its shape. Place large tablespoon amounts into a frypan with oil. Using the back of a spatula press the ball of mixture flat into a pattie shape. Fry on both sides for about 3 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with bbq salads or gravy and vegetables.