Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » BreadnButter Pudding
- 8 slices old bread
- 2 T Nuttelex margarine
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 T raw sugar
- 2 T custard powder
- 1 t cinnamon
- 500mL soy milk
- "Butter" the base of a square baking dish.
- "Butter" each slice of bread and cut into triangles.
- Layer bread along base of baking dish.
- Sprinkle sultanas and raspberries on top and in between the bread triangle-layers.
- Whisk together the sugar, custard powder, cinnamon and soy milk in a jug until well combined.
- Pour custard mix over the bread and bake in a 180 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until bread is soft underneath and golden and toasted on top.