Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Carrot and Ginger Soup
Index » Soups » Carrot and Ginger Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock
- boiling water
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and cumin and saute until onion is translucent.
- Add chopped carrot and pour in boiling water until the vegetables are covered.
- Add vegetable stock/cubes and stir to dissolve. Bring to the boil then simmer for 20 minutes or until carrot is soft.
- Allow to cool and process using a blender.
- Return to the pan and warm before serving with freshly chopped parsley.