Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Mains » Chickpea Patties
- 400g tin organic chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 1 teaspoon each ground ginger, cumin, corriander
- 1 tablespoon each sesame seeds, sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup crushed corn or rice flakes
- 1 tablespoon tamari and tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic chives
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using a stick blender (or a food processor), combine until the mixture is smooth and sticky.
- Form patties (about 12-15).
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add patties. Cook on one side for 4 minutes, then turn and cook other side.
- Enjoy for a BBQ or with roast vegetables and gravy.