Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » Choclit Putting
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons bicarb
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Nuttelex margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- In an oven proof round pudding bowl, put melted margarine. Stir in sugar and then add flour and cocoa and bicarb.
- Add water and vanilla and mix all together well.
- Carefully sprinkle over the top the other sugar and cocoa and then pour the boiling water on top.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven for 45 minutes before death by chocolate. Serves 4 people.