Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Biscuits » Christmas Bisquits
- 2/3 - 1 jar rice syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons egg replacer
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 3 cups (or more) self-raising flour
- Sift dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly add warmed rice syrup and mix in well.
- Once a dough consistency has been achieved, tip out onto a well-floured surface and kneed for 2 minutes.
- Roll out 1/4 of the mixture at a time, and cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place on greased oven trays and bake in a moderate oven until golden.
- Ice and/or cover in 100s and 1000s, currants, nuts or other decorations. Delight in the syrupy goodness!