Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sides » Cold Rolls
- 10 Large round rice paper (for cold rolls or spring rolls)
- 1/2 Carrot, sliced thinly or grated
- 1/2 Lebanese Cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, sliced thinly
- handful of Sprouts
- handful of Bean shoots
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced thinly
- small bunch of Coriander (or Parsley), chopped
- Sweet Chilli sauce
- Fill a big deep plate or dish with cold water. Take one piece of round rice paper and submerge in the water. Remove when translucent and flexible.
- Lay out wet rice paper on a chopping board. Place some carrot, cucumber, avocado, bean shoots, sprouts and coriander in the middle.
- Fold in the sides, then the top and roll down to the bottom edge to make a neat roll.
- Repeat with all the rolls or until all rice paper and filling is used up.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.