Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » Doughnuts
- 1 cup water + extra
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- 4 cups flour (half plain, half self raising)
- 2 teaspoons egg replacer
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- oil for deep frying
- cinnamon sugar
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup water and mix well. Add more water until a sticky consistency is reached.
- Spoon into a doughtnut maker (or just drop tablespoons of mixture into the oil) and deep fry in the hot oil.
- Drip dry and coat with cinnamon sugar. Hmmmm....doughnuts!