Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » Fluffy Cupcakes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or coconut essence or ground cinnamon
- Add vinegar to soy milk and allow to curdle in a non-metallic bowl (about 5 minutes).
- Place flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil and spices/essences to soymilk.
- Add the soymilk mixture to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour evenly into 16 cupcake pans and bake in a 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- When cool, ice with a plain icing and top with coconut, strawberries or choc-chips. Or, cut little holes in the top and fill with red bean jam to make butterfly cakes.