Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Christmas » Hassleback Potatoes
- 12 small roasting potatoes
- 4 T olive oil
- 1 T black pepper and sea salt
- 2 T fresh rosemary
- Peel the potatoes and cut in half lengthways.
- Slice ino each one 1/2 the way through, keeping them joined at the base.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and drain.
- Place potatoes on a greased tray, cut side up, and brush with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Roast in a hot oven (200 degrees) for 30 minutes until crispy. Garnish with fresh rosemary.