Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Lemony syrupy pudding
Index » Sweets » Lemony syrupy pudding
- 60g Nuttelex margarine
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup sugar, extra
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Add the margarine to a microwave safe dish. Microwave for around 40 seconds or until melted.
- Add flour, sugar, golden syrup and soy milk and mix well. This will form the pudding.
- Sprinkle the extra sugar on top.
- Gently pour the boiling water and lemon juice over the pudding.
- Microwave on high for 12 minutes. Allow to rest a few minutes before serving. Serves 4-6.
- Optional: you could add some frozen blueberries, raspberries or other fruit to the pudding batter for a summer treat. Or you could serve it with icecream and fresh berries.