Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Mains » Mexican Nachos
- 1 packet corn chips
- 1 can beans (pinto, kidney or refried)
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno peppers
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon extra-creamy mayonnaise (no egg)
- 1 fresh chopped tomato
- Heat corn chips under the grill to warm.
- In a small saucepan, cook the beans in stock with added chilli flakes (or other mexican spices) until heated through. Add the Jalapeno peppers.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the mayonaise until creamy.
- On a large plate, arrange the corn chips then top with the bean mixture, avocado and chopped tomato (or tinned crushed tomato if you don't have any fresh tomatoes!) Happy eating.