Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » Mooseli Slice
- 1 cup dates
- 3 tablespoons peanut paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 small apples, diced
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup cornflake cereal
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 8 crystallised ginger pieces, opt.
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan, place dates, water and peanut paste.
- Heat over low heat until dates are sticky and creamy.
- In a large bowl, place diced apple, oats, cereal, raisins, ginger and sesame seeds.
- Add date mixture and mix well.
- Push into a greased (or edible-rice-papered) tin and cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once cold, chop into squares and store in the fridge. Moo!