Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Moroccan Stew with Pearl Couscous
Index » Mains » Moroccan Stew with Pearl Couscous
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each black mustard seeds, black pepper, cumin, coriander, ginger, nutmeg
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 eggplant, diced
- 1 fresh tomato, diced
- 1 tin kidney beans
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped chive
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place pearl couscous and water in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan heat the spices in the oil for 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini, eggplant and fresh tomato. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the beans and tinned tomato. Simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir through sesame seeds, parsley and chives.
- Serve moroccan stew with the pearl couscous.