Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » Persimmon Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups plain organic flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb
- 3/4 cup organic raw sugar
- 1 cup organic 'Hachiya' persimmon pulp
- 2 teaspoon egg replacer
- 1/2 cup organic soy milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- To make persimmon pulp, peel 2 ripe persimmons and mash up the flesh (removing the seeds). You may strain it for a smoother pulp.
- Place flour, bicarb, sugar and egg replacer in a large pudding dish/bowl.
- Add pulp, oil and soy milk.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.