Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sides » Potato Bakey
- 1 large brown onion
- 4 medium potatoes
- 8 large black olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon savory yeast flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, thyme and oregano mixed
- 1 cup soy milk
- Wash and cut potatoes into thin slices. Chop onion into little pieces.
- In a slightly oiled baking dish, make a layer of potato slices. Add some onion, then layer more potato on top and repeat until all onion and potato is in the dish. Pour the olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle the stock, savory yeast flakes and herbs on top.
- Pour over the cup of soy milk.
- Pit and chop the olives and sprinkle on top of the potatoes.
- Place in a 180 degree oven for 40 minutes and bake until the potatoes are cooked and the top slices are golden brown. Enjoy the winter comfort food.