Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Raw Zucchini Pasta and Tomato Sauce
Index » Mains » Raw Zucchini Pasta and Tomato Sauce
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil and oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon biodynamic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 large pitted olives
- 1/2 cup semi sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped finely
- Slice zucchini into thin strips like fettucini pasta.
- Using a blender, blend the remaining ingredients except for the red capsicum.
- On top of the zucchini pasta, pour some blended tomato sauce and garnish with the chopped red capsicum. Relish in the raw-goodness. (serves 2)