Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Rosewater and Almond Cupcakes
Index » Cakes » Rosewater and Almond Cupcakes
- 125g Nuttlex margarine
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons egg replacer powder
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup ground almond meal
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons orange or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon beetroot juice
- hot water to mix
- Mix margarine and sugar until light and creamy.
- Stir in rosewater and vanilla.
- Fold in almond meal and egg replacer.
- Fold in flour and soy milk alternatively.
- Spoon into patty cases (12) and bake in a 180 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- When cool, ice with pink icing- made by mixing icing sugar, juices and enough hot water to make a thick paste.
- Decorate with 100s and 1000s or cute girly pink things.