Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Spinach and Zucchini Quiche
Index » Mains » Spinach and Zucchini Quiche
- 300g firm organic tofu
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 brown onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch fresh spinach
- 2 medium zucchini
- paprika or cumin
- 2 vegan puff pastry sheets OR vegan pie crust
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a large round pie dish.
- In a fry pan, saute the onions and garlic in the oil until slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, grate the 2 zucchini. Add the grated zucchini to the fry pan and cook.
- In a blender, combine the tofu, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add to the blender the onion and zucchini mixture and combine well.
- Line the pie dish with the pastry. Pour in the tofu mixture and sprinkle some paprika or cumin on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and firm. Serves 4-6 people.