Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Sweets » SugarComb
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons bicarb of soda
- Combine sugar, vinegar and oil in a small saucepan and heat slowly until all sugar is melted. Stir continuously and continue heating slowly for 5 minutes, being careful not to let the sugar burn.
- Remove from heat and quickly add bicarb. Mix well. The mixture will foam up.
- Quickly pour into a well oiled non-stick pan. Allow to cool to room temperature then break into pieces.