Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Cakes » Tea Cake
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Nuttelex margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon egg replacer powder
- cinnamon sugar, extra
- Place flour in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, egg replacer and vanilla essence.
- Warm margarine to room temperature and add with soy milk and oil to the bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a greased and lightly floured square or circular tin. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
- Cool in tin, then remove and cool on a rack.
- Serve warm with high tea in the afternoons.