Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
V. Sausage Rolls
Index » Sides » V. Sausage Rolls
- 4 sheets vegan puff pastry
- 1 400g tin nutmeat (Sanitarium)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- dash soy milk
- Saute the onion and garlic in a frypan with the oil.
- When onion is translucent, add carrot and nutmeat. Break up nutmeat until it resembles fine mince.
- Add herbs and mix together well.
- Cut a sheet of puff pastry in half. Spoon out nutmeat mixture along one edge. Roll pastry over to form a roll and press down edges together.
- Cut roll into 4 pieces (bite sized rolls) and place on a greased tray. Brush a little soy milk on top.
- Repeat until all pastry and nutmeat mix is gone.
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden.