Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Warm Pumpkin Salad
Index » Sides » Warm Pumpkin Salad
- 50g baby spinach, washed
- 50g snow peas, top and tailed
- about 200g Japanese pumpkin, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, cubed
- 1/2 large avocado, sliced
- handful pine nuts
- 10 large olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- Roast the pumpkin with 1 tablespoon olive oil for half an hour at 190 degrees.
- Meanwhile, place the baby spinach, snow peas, capsicum, avocado, pine nuts and olives in a salad bowl. Toss.
- Add the warm roasted pumpkin to the salad and toss well.
- Pour over the dressing of olive oil, soy sauce and sugar.
- Enjoy the yummy goodness of pumpkin. Serves 2.