Benno & Lara's
"Nothing will benefit human health and
increase chances for survival of life on Earth
as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Index » Yoghurt Muffins
- 1 tub soy yoghurt
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup soymilk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa and 1 teaspoon organic fair traded instant coffee powder
- Put all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add your choice of flavouring.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into muffin cases.
- Bake for around 20 minutes (or until they sound hollow when tapped on the bottom) in a 180 degree oven.
- These muffins freeze well for school lunches. One batch makes about 10.